Luno is a secure cryptocurrency wallet and exchange that makes it easy to buy, sell, store and trade cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is a beginner friendly wallet/exchange that support buying/selling of BTC and ETH directly with your Bank Account.
Currently, Luno provides support to over 40 countries across Europe and Africa. You can check the list of supported countries here: luno.com/en/countries
- Beginner Friendly: You basically don’t need to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies to buy and sell BTC/ETH.
- Work With Your Local Currency: Buying and selling of BTC/ETH are handled according to it current value in your local currency.
- Low Minimum Purchase: This varies depending on your country but generally after funding your Luno local currency wallet, you can purchase bitcoin or ethereum worth < $1.
- Fast Bank Transfer: Bank transfer is really swift, i once requested a bank transfer of my fund in my luno local currency wallet and i was told payment will be processed maximum of 3 days, surprisingly enough, I got paid the following day.
- Reasonable Fee: Service fee of Luno is pretty reasonable compared to what some none beginner friendly exchanges offer
- Nice Interface: Luno mobile wallet interface is very clean, intuitive and usable even for a beginner.
- Great Support: Support normally take few hours to respond to a ticket as long as it not on a weekend.