Crowdtap is similar to a survey site , however, it is a bit different. On this site, you will be sharing your opinion about different products that you test. The website will match big brand names with different consumers or site reviewers. The site is always looking for people who are willing to share their personal opinion about a product they have used, test a brand new product, write product content for name brands, and spread the word around about the product with their friends or even on social media. You can only join the site if you live in the United States.
How Does it Work?
- In order to participate, you’ll need to register with the company and create your account.
- You can sign up using your Facebook account or your email address. If you choose to use your email address, you’re required to create a password to log in with on the site.
- You should know that if you sign up with your email address, the site will still require you to verify your Facebook account. So basically it is easier to just sign up with your Facebook account.
- The Facebook account that has been verified and used on the site can’t be changed no matter what. The site isn’t able to switch your Facebook account. So if something happens on Facebook, you will be out of luck signing into the site.
- The site is very strict how you sign into the site. If you started with Facebook then you need to continue to use Facebook each time you sign into the site. The same goes with your email address.
- After signing up on the site, you’ll need to fill in your profile information. This is important if you want to receive samples from the company.
- Fill in your shipping address. They can’t send you any samples if they don’t have this information.
- The company will allow more than one person from the same household to have an account. They just need to verify their account in order to be accepted.
How To Earn: